We understand the importance of witnesses’ depositions in lawsuits and the need to concise it into a crisp meaningful draft covering all the required information. Therefore, at The Legal Base a team of well-trained and experienced legal professionals help law firms across US, Canada and Europe in analysing and summarizing deposition transcripts, on a day-to-day basis.
Our team has an unparalleled level of ability that has surpassed the expectation of the clients with its high-quality summaries and its excellence in managing large projects.
With over fifteen years of experience, our team has summarized diverse types of deposition transcripts, including but not limiting to, consumer law cases, personal injury cases, product liability cases, medical malpractice cases, wrongful death cases, employment and insurance cases.
We also have the skills to transcribe expert witness depositions, which are more detailed out. We provide opinions and list the names of the witnesses from the depositions as well, if requested by Attorneys. We provide a choice of dedicated team members for ongoing support to create an extension of the Law firms.
We tailor the summaries as per the Law firms’ format and requirement hence; the team has adapted itself well to the regular page/line format, Excel formats, short formats etc.
The Legal Base adheres to confidentiality agreements with its clients and securely delivers assignments via emails or by uploading documents to the clients’ remote servers. We destroy the transcripts and the summaries periodically from our systems and servers.
Types of Services
- Page line summaries that refer to the pages and lines in a deposition transcript
- Narrative summaries that describe the testimony in a narrative format
- Tabular format summaries that include vital information of each page in one line
- Analysis of deposition transcripts
- Summary as per client’s specific cases
- Summary with pin citation
- Summary with continuous citation
Benefits of Engaging with The Legal Base
- Everyone in the law firm is quickly able to understand a case in trial.
- The ability to free up in-house paralegals and attorneys to focus on core professional commitments
- Improve efficiency and turn-around time for law firms and ensure long term cost reductions